Our Personal Care attendants at Amblecare Health Services will assist with the client’s grooming needs such as hair care, brushing teeth, skin care, shaving, and nail care. Aside from preserving personal hygiene, they can also help the client with:
- Bathing: assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths
- Dressing: assisting with dressing and undressing
- Mobility Support: turning, transferring, exercising, and walking
- Incontinence Care: assisting with toilet and/or commode needs
- Medication Reminders for self-administered medications
- Health Monitoring: keeping track of vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse, and respiration
Personal Care Attendants can also provide family respite. Aside from these services, palliative care can be arranged for patients who are in hospice situations.
If you are interested in Personal Care services at Amblecare Health Services, please call us at 833-692-6253.